THAT purple Plan B on eBay...

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OK ladies~ are we not liking the Plan B? especially in that yummy purple/violet colour?! Whats wrong with it?! how come nobody is bidding on it?!! i think its gorgeous! and for $299 its a STEAL with only a day to go~ i really hope somebody bids on it before i think i need that bag!! (i really don't since i bought 4 RMs this month!!) :Push:

2. ^^yea not just 4 RM's...4 RM's at full price!

Haha maybe you should bid on it just so you know you got a steal on a bag! :rolleyes:

3. just the sage MAB was at full price actually :crybaby: but oh wells, since it was my HG i can't complain!

i scored 2 at Bluefly and just ordered another one from FLL with 25% off :yahoo:

please do not encourage me!~ LoL

4. which one did you buy from FLL? Did they let you use the code today? or was this on easter weekend?

5. i bought the glazed espresso matinee and i emailed Lizzy as soon as i saw the promotional email~ but i only really placed my order today since we have being playing line chasey :yes:

6. Hee hee....i think it's a great color and a great bag, but....I'm not totally sold on the contrasting panels.

7. I thought it was fake hahaha I don't like the white on it if it had been all purple it would have been mine! :smile:)

8. ^^ I thought the RM's haven't been faked yet? [​IMG]

9. I don't think they have been but I had never seen that color combo before! By the way I wish I was in HK I love it there!

10. I'm watching that auction! I've been wondering why no one has bid on it. I'm not completely sold on it but if no one bids then I might consider it.

11. you know girls~ the more i look at it the more the colour is growing on me :girlsigh:
    Mz Erica~ please bid on it~ i really don't need another bag!

12. Yeah Erica... it's on my watch list and i'm THISCLOSE to buying it... but after my 2 RM and 2 bal purchases this month I really don't think it's a good idea :biggrin: Plus i'm holding out for the tangy plan b.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice