That person bandaged her purse.

Rachelle

The hypochondria BOH
O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
I am at the airport security check, carrying my lindy with twillys wrapped around the handles. A lady behind me told her husband:"that person bandaged her purse." LOL too funny

I must've look like a nutcase to them. LOL

omg...! too funny.. i have never used the rain coat and don't even know what it looks like actually..

I took mine out of the case to see what it looked like, and got frustrated trying to get it folded. It's now balled up in the box It was like
me struggling to fold a fitted sheet. :-/

I am at the airport security check, carrying my lindy with twillys wrapped around the handles. A lady behind me told her husband:"that person bandaged her purse." LOL too funny

This story is very funny! In my area, women do not generally dress their bags, but instead tend to wear them in all their naked glory.:biggrin: It is only here on purse forum or on tourists in Europe that I get the chance to oogle over the creative ways everyone dresses their bags.

I took mine out of the case to see what it looked like, and got frustrated trying to get it folded. It's now balled up in the box It was like
me struggling to fold a fitted sheet. :-/

that's exactly why i never bothered to take them out, i will never figure out how to fold them back :P

If this makes you feel better...

I have Hartmann tweed luggage and I found clear plastic zipper covers for the two large bags a long time ago. I loved this idea because it kept the tweed from getting dirty from all the baggage handling back when I used to routinely check my luggage. The last time I took them on an extended trip, I used the covers and at the airport another traveler looked at them and remarked to her companion, "look those bags are wearing condoms!";)