That funky tote shapped bag in the shocking colors, what's it called?

CoffeeAddict

May 15, 2007
My mother and I were at the outlet today browsing and she found a really cute bag with some funky art on it. It's tote shaped and has a drawing of a woman and some words splashed across it.

It came in both pink and dark blue.

She was going to buy it but when we looked closer at the fabric it seemed like it would get dirty really fast and be hard to clean. They didn't have any cleaner made for that fabric type either, so we passed.

I'd like to search for it on ebay and buy it for her birthday that's coming up, since if I can get it at an even better price it won't be such a big deal if it gets dirty (and it will).

Can anyone tell me the name of that bag so I can narrow the ebay search? I forgot to check the sticker while I was there. Thanks!

Bonnie Tote. It came in 4 colors and each color has a different style #. I paid $115 w/ 20% off last month. Not sure if you can get it for less on eBay.

13383 Blue
13530 Navy
13379 Pink
13390 Natural

HTH!

Sunshine Suz, has your bag held up well?

That's my main concern with any fabric bag that has no cleaner for it. If I knew it was able to hold up to everyday use and not attract dirt like white on rice I'd not have any problem paying the outlet price.

Dstalksalot, thanks for searching! $117 isn't bad at all.

That was a rare find though.......and only ONE out of ALL of those sold listings was that low.....most of them were much higher. :smile: But you never know what you can find if you keep looking. I just found the Bonnie Cashin legacy wristlet that is going for 32 at the outlets with the 20% off....got it for exactly 32 on the bay...... nice since my outlet did not carry it.

Sunshine Suz, has your bag held up well?

That's my main concern with any fabric bag that has no cleaner for it. If I knew it was able to hold up to everyday use and not attract dirt like white on rice I'd not have any problem paying the outlet price.

Dstalksalot, thanks for searching! $117 isn't bad at all.

For BIN (buy it now), you can use bing.com to save extra 8%off :smile:

You could try using scotch guard or apple's rain and stain garde (safe for fabrics and leathers) to help keep it clean. You can also use baby wipes and a mr clean magic eraser to wipe it down every now and then.