THAT devil wears prada necklace

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. voowwww!!! Let's see if anyone will buy it for that price.

2. Woaah that's very expensive !!

3. I'll take 2 at that price:lolots:

4. :wtf:

5. :wacko:

6. #7 Feb 8, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2010
    Actually, that is the belt. Still gorgeous, but I don't think it hangs right as a necklace. The second strand needs a wider surface (waist/hips) to really drape correctly. JMO. But it's nice to see an authentic one on eBay for a change! These pieces are SO RARE and exquisitely made!

ETA: As far as the price, I think it's a good strategy and I'd probably do the same if I ever sold mine. It's a Best Offer listing and the seller probably isn't expecting to sell it for the buy it now price. But if someone wanted to pay that, I'm sure the seller would be quite happy! Most people low-ball their offers (from my experience) and hopefully this way the seller will get some decent offers. Also, this way they can pick and choose who they sell their item to based on feedback, etc.

7. they ARE kidding, right?

:lolots:

8. That's WAY overpriced!!! No offers, no surprise.

9. :amazed: what is that seller smokin????

10. whoa!

11. That's seriously ridiculous. I loved the movie, but come on, it's not like it was the most influential movie of the century and the pieces featured in it are worth that much. Even if this was the exact piece worn by Anne Hathaway I still wouldn't pay that.

12. haha, with that price I would rather get an Hermes bag! or like 4 chanel jumbo!

13. insane...

14. Totally crazy !!!