Food that chicken dish that makes men propose ...

When I saw this thread I thought it was a recipe for something so delicious, the guy just decided he couldn't live without somebody who could cook like that, LOL

you're just a traditional girl at heart :smile: if I waited for my BF to ask it would take forever and I just don't think I have that much time lol

Wait for him to ask, girl, it's much sweeter that way..

So you dose the sauce with vodka, the guy is off his head and that's when you manipulate him into bringing up the M-word..? Worth a try, I suppose..;)

im sorry if there is already a thread on this - i just dont know the proper name of it. It was on Oprah ... ages ago. Apparently you make this chicken dish and then the man will propose to you.
Yes, i am getting this desperate. :nuts:
We have already agreed to buy a house next year. :heart:
We have already agreed that we will try to have kids in 18 months. :heart:
And he knows i want to be married before this .... but there is no sign of a proposal ... :s

So i figure this chicken dish is the way. :upsidedown:

Im nuts, i know.

Hahaha! :lol:
This is so cute!

Actually you and I are in the same boat :nuts:

So if it works, please keep us posted! :nuts:

Perhaps your SO is just waiting for the right time to pop the "Will you" qns! :smile: and want to make it all surprise!

Chop chicken into a million tiny pieces. Prepare them anyway you want then dip each piece in beer. Arrange them to spell letters "PROPOSE TO ME NOW WILL YOU?"

Most men actually like proposing to their girl when she least expects it, and when he feels he needs to do it before he loses her. The element of surprise is something they very much look forward too. If you want him to propose soon you gotta start looking the other way. Socialize without him, go to parties where singles hang out, and show him you are really having a blast.

From my exp, I was proposed to twice by different men. I was planning for a weekend getaway to Manhattan with my colleagues. My husband asked "what the hell are you doing?" I replied "planning a bash, all of us are single, who knows maybe I'll find myself a husband?" :P 2 weeks later he saw me off at the airport and proposed.

I don't know if the chicken dish works, but my fiance took me ring shopping (after just talking about it for months) the week after I made a delicious lasagna for him. We usually grill fish or chicken on the BBQ, but I decided to make a real dinner. I can't believe how serious he became about it so quickly. It took a few more months to create my dream ring, but the process definitely started with lasagna. Weird.