Food that chicken dish that makes men propose ...

mjlover1977

happy
O.G.
Nov 19, 2007
im sorry if there is already a thread on this - i just dont know the proper name of it. It was on Oprah ... ages ago. Apparently you make this chicken dish and then the man will propose to you.
Yes, i am getting this desperate. :nuts:
We have already agreed to buy a house next year. :heart:
We have already agreed that we will try to have kids in 18 months. :heart:
And he knows i want to be married before this .... but there is no sign of a proposal ... :s

So i figure this chicken dish is the way. :upsidedown:

Im nuts, i know.:lol:

you're right! its the vodka sauce pasta - no idea why i thought it was chicken ... but there is also an engagement chicken ... maybe ill make both just to be on the safe side :roflmfao:

and penance - i know i could ask him but the way i imagine it is him asking me ... i dont know why i feel that way ...

I've made roast chicken pretty much the same as that recipe for a long time- I've never seen the recipe though. No ring here either! It's really great if you add rosemary and sprinkle on top or a few sprigs inside w/ the lemons.

I'm gonna try that vodka pasta dish! Maybe on Sunday. I'll have to substitute veggie broth for the chicken, but I'm sure that won't matter. Keep your fingers crossed... we've been together five and a half years, no ring, but know he has it picked out. ;)