That call. Again :)

Great classic, congratulations! I used my Clemence bags (Bs and Evelyne) in rain and snow several times and nothing ever happened. Btw. I'm located in Germany too (Berlin) since a couple of months, the winter weather is kind of depressing. Was living in Vienna before and remember much more sun even during winter...

Reactions: MaryAndDogs
Really? I mean, I have taken my orange poppy Clemence B out in a light rain (for maybe 10 minutes) and it was ok but I was nervous the entire time. Someone told me that the leather could get blisters. Was I misinformed?

Your advice is greatly appreciated!
Safe with Clemence and Togo.
Box, never. Never risk getting box leather wet.
Even Epsom can blister (I had this happen to my kelly wallet)....

Etain is gorgeous with ghw [emoji7] and clemence feels so luxurious in comparison to the recent often dry togo. Congrats! Lovely dogs, would definitely order CDC dogcollars in barenia for these guys [emoji3]

Last edited:
I've got too many handbags as it is. But I think this one was really missing:heart::smile:

View attachment 3941133

Introducing: Mis 35 B :smile: in Etain, Clemence leather with GHW.
View attachment 3941134
View attachment 3941136

Etain is a lovely, complex, grey color. I really changes in different light conditions. I hope that some of these pics will give you an idea what it looks like, if you're considering it.
Also, I have seen Etain in Togo and it had definitely more blue undertones than in Clemence leather.
View attachment 3941141

View attachment 3941142
View attachment 3941143

View attachment 3941146
View attachment 3941146

View attachment 3941148

Congrats! Love etain in togo but your clemence b looks great too! :heart: And i echo what others say - its rains alot where i am so i love togo, clemence, swift. Have used these bags in HEAVY downpours and they turned out fine.

I've got too many handbags as it is. But I think this one was really missing:heart::smile:

View attachment 3941133

View attachment 3941134
View attachment 3941136

Etain is a lovely, complex, grey color. I really changes in different light conditions. I hope that some of these pics will give you an idea what it looks like, if you're considering it.
Also, I have seen Etain in Togo and it had definitely more blue undertones than in Clemence leather.
View attachment 3941141

View attachment 3941142
View attachment 3941143

View attachment 3941146
View attachment 3941146

View attachment 3941148

Many congrats! Etain is one of my favorite neutrals and with GHW she looks drop dead gorgeous [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

View attachment 3941133

View attachment 3941134
View attachment 3941136

View attachment 3941141
View attachment 3941142
View attachment 3941143

View attachment 3941146
View attachment 3941146

View attachment 3941148

Just left Germany a week ago and boy it was such a rainy month! LOVE your new Etain B! Clemence is perfect for the weather. Stay warm and hopefully the rain goes away!