That call. Again :)

MaryAndDogs

Jan 25, 2015
After some very recent Orange Slide Extravaganza :smile: I haven't really had any expectations for January. In fact, as usual in German Winter, I am still living out of my functional rain gear 24/7 and just occasionally taking a peak at my new black croc Mis B:heart: still safely parked in my closet... We used to have a Winter around here. Now it's just a prolonged cold, rainy mud season...:annoyed:

Anyway, I haven't really felt like shopping because I haven't even had a chance to use my new B or my new K all that much. Normally, I like to enjoy what I have, instead of chasing yet another handbag, possession, experience etc.

But in December, when picking up my croc Birkin, I have mentioned to my super nice SA that there is a color that I wear a lot and that is really missing from my handbag collection.

Well, what do you know? :nuts:
Perhaps I could even risk to take it out sometimes when the usual icy cold drizzle let's up a bit...

IMG_9328.JPG

Surprise, surprise. It's been raining...AGAIN. Fortunately, only the box got a bit wet.
IMG_9329.JPG

Husband and dog guarding our prey in the U-Bahn :biggrin:
FullSizeRender-9.jpg IMG_9333.JPG

I've got too many handbags as it is. But I think this one was really missing:heart::smile:

IMG_9336.JPG

Introducing: Mis 35 B :smile: in Etain, Clemence leather with GHW.
IMG_9337.JPG
IMG_9340.JPG

Etain is a lovely, complex, grey color. I really changes in different light conditions. I hope that some of these pics will give you an idea what it looks like, if you're considering it.
Also, I have seen Etain in Togo and it had definitely more blue undertones than in Clemence leather.
IMG_9429.JPG

IMG_9451.JPG
IMG_9453.JPG

IMG_9471.JPG
IMG_9471.JPG

IMG_9473.JPG

Congratulations! I love etain with gold HW, such a gorgeous combination. And that clemence leather looks scrumptious!

Thank you! :heart:
It is really amazing how the GHW makes the grey in Etain "pop" :smile: Normally, I am a SHW person but I've gotta say that GHW with Etain makes it really come to life.

It’s beautiful...I love Clemence leather for a B!! Congratulations and hope you’re loving it!!

So nice of you to say that! :heart:
I LOVE Clemence as well. It could be a bit lighter :amuse: but it really looks and feels wonderful I've got it also on my orange B and it feels fabulous. Perfect leather for an easy going Birkin :smile:

Congrats! Stay warm and dry.

Thank you! :heart:
Haha! I love your sense of humour :smile: According to official statistics, we've had altogether 15 hours of sunshine over the last 45 days...:hrmm: But a bright orange shopping bag does wonders to lift up one's mood :cool::biggrin:

Congrats; there is no reason not to use clemence (or togo) in the rain so I hope you can start enjoying it right away.

Really? I mean, I have taken my orange poppy Clemence B out in a light rain (for maybe 10 minutes) and it was ok but I was nervous the entire time. Someone told me that the leather could get blisters. Was I misinformed?

Your advice is greatly appreciated!

Gorgeous bag and even more gorgeous pup! Congrats!!!

Of course, once you've mentioned my doggie :heart: I totally forgot what this topic was all about. A handbag? What bag??? Huh?? :smile:

Both of my dogs are avid Hermes shoppers ;) They both absolutely abhor Winter, too much wind, too much sun, cold, rain and processed food :smile: They seem to like the carpet at the local Hermes store very much :smile: And it's always heavenly warm there :smile:

Shopping is exhausting...:smile:
IMG_9291.JPG

I often wondered if I could order for them some Hermes collars.

IMG_9289.JPG