That BLAH day...

toeline1

Adam
Feb 16, 2009
What do you do when you are having that blah day? Nothing seems to get your spirts up or down. You are just neutral about everything and cannot get interested in anything. No food looks good, no movies look interesting, you've looked up everything you possibly can online that might intersest you. You're bored of EVERYTHING..LOL :wtf:

What do you do when you are having that blah day? Nothing seems to get your spirts up or down. You are just neutral about everything and cannot get interested in anything. No food looks good, no movies look interesting, you've looked up everything you possibly can online that might intersest you. You're bored of EVERYTHING..LOL :wtf:

Here's some ideas:

Light some yummy smelling candles and take a long hot perfumed bubble bath with either some grooving/relaxing music or book on tape while you just cool out in the tub.

Afterwards, get dressed in something cute and GO SHOPPING (or at least window shopping for clothes or furniture) or go to an art museum or a library or bookstore and peruse until ya find something interesting.

Stop by a car dealership and test drive a Porche, Jag or something exotic and/or really cool/sharp looking:roflmfao:

Call someone up that you haven't talked to in sometime or that you've been thinking about lately.

See if anyone (friends, family or neighbors) needs any help, maybe an older neighbor needs something from the store or maybe you can help someone out in some way.

Rearrange your bedroom or closet(s) or some room in your home.

put on some jamming music and dance like no one's looking!:wtf:

exercise while listening to loud grooving music

I hope some of these ideas help, maybe some other tPFer can add some too.

Best Wishes!:drool:

Probably not the most fun idea, but I go to sleep to pass time.

Thats probably a good idea...

I research random weird stuff on the internet. Weird minding bending pyshics and space stuff that I barely understand.

Or just rewatch youtubes I've saved...

Space out doing something mildly engaging and it'll pass.