That black paddy in styledrops..

annabelle

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
I can't picture the black hardware, either. Can't wait to see it. The black satchels are gorgeous. I also love the dark gray (Noir?) :love: I wonder if either one will ever come with silver hardware.:smile:

vicky

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
Sweden
Wow, black paddy with black hardware. Sound really cool - if hardware stays black and does not chip/flake? Look forward to f/w collection...

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
missbradshaw said:
I know for F/W 06 they are bringing out the black with all black hardware - my SA said it is stunning
I'm looking forward to seeing that one, it sounds like it's going to be pretty cool :nuts:

Kellybag

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
It definitely would have a great look in the silver.

Are these bags real heavy? I never held one and I was just wondering.

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
Kellybag said:
It definitely would have a great look in the silver.

Are these bags real heavy? I never held one and I was just wondering.
I don't think the paddy is that heavy. When compared to a Speedy, for example, yes it's heavier. But it's really not bad to carry. I carried mine on my shoulder and in the crook of my elbow, and it didn't wear me out :biggrin: The more you carry it, the stronger you get :P

ika2005

Dec 10, 2005
Germany
wow..thats a nice black paddy with silver hware..I own the black one with gold hware, and I love it... But the one with silver..wow...its great too!!! Dont have to worried so much about the peeling!!

chloe2006

Mar 4, 2006
oooh that's nice.. i think its just the lighting.. i saw it at robby ingham last month.. but its not there anymore =(

meluvbags

O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
the black hardware sounds awesome!

ET - are u referring to a beige-ish color for the flesh color?

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
United States
jacquelinez said:
the black hardware sounds awesome!

ET - are u referring to a beige-ish color for the flesh color?
You know, it is REALLY hard to type with a cat sitting on the bottom of the keyboard. The flesh color is more flesh than beige...pink peach. Here it is:

You can pre-order through Ron Herman, but beware! No refunds...store credit or exchange only!

Attachments