That bag is great-when you discover a bag you never thought of before...

definitely the accessories - wallets, cles, etc. i would never have considered spending so much on accessories when for a couple to a few hundred more, i could get a bag...but, i've been enabled! many many times, in fact!

I know what you mean!

I never cared for these things:

1. Pochette Accessoires of all sorts, and I especially hated Fuschia Charms.
2. Batignolles Horizontal
3. Saleya PM
4. Tulum PM
5. Cerises stuff
6. Panda stuff
7. All the cabas
8. Bandeaus from all lines
9. MC stuff - you'd probably hear me gag
10. Mini Lin stuff
11. Denim stuff

See? Now I love them all! This forum is bad for me!

For me, it was the Noe. I initially hated how it looked--the drawstring, the shape, everything. And the history of its original use (to carry champaigne bottles) made me turned off. But after seeing some pfers rave about the convenience of this bag, I was set to get one...and I ended up LOVING this bag! I now have the large and petit monogram noes (the large is designated for school and travel while the petit is for everyday), and I hope to add an epi petit noe in the future....and I am dead serious about getting the SO Large and Petit Noes in Damier if they're not in the regular line by the time I get a career. I change my mind about a lot of bags...but for some reason, I can't get my mind off these!

Also, I :heart: vernis. Didn't think too much of it until I saw the beauty of bronze vernis. I now own a Bronze Reade PM!!!

^^ooh thats another one - the vernis line! I just didnt see it around too often, so I never gave it a second thought. Now I'm the owner of a brand new Framboise Reade PM - and I want a Pomme one now as well!