Thankyou....

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
I just wanted to thank all my Pfers for their support.My Father in law passed away ( after an extremely difficult cancer battle)and I am over whelmed by the sweet emails,calls and Pm's Ive received from all.
Special Thanks to Coachwife..who literally was text messaging /emailing me as I sat by his hospital bed for 2 days -I dont know what Id do without your friendship and support.
Also...Selena..LOVES YA! It was so sweet of you to send flowers..even Phh has arrived at the fact that he can no longer laugh at my internet PF addiction..as it has brought me such wonderful friends.We were very touched by the flowers and offers of help.
Megs-Thanks for all your Pm's..it means alot to me as well as PHH.
I wont be on much for the next week as we have 5 days of Shiva....so I wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate this place and the great friends Ive made here.
This week was an emotional mess for us and you all made my days brighter with your support.:heart:
JILL

Jill, I will continue thinking about you and your family and wishing you all the best in this hard time. :heart:

We will be here waiting with open arms and big hearts!!

Ahhh Jill.. I'm so sorry to hear that. I haven't been around much so I didn't see anything about it. I'm terribly sorry, what a horrible thing cancer is. Every time I turn around it seems that I hear that word more and more.. Hugz to you and your family.