Thanksgiving Outfits/dresses =)

maedchen

O.G.
Nov 24, 2006
I like the dress, though I wouldn't wear it for Thanksgiving. My family's very casual and I'd dress a little more conservatively esp for grandparents etc.

MichelleAntonia

<3
O.G.
Jan 17, 2007
East Bay, CA
im having thanksgiving at home with just my immediate family, so im probably gonna wear SWEATS! lol

i like the dress but would only wear it with a black buttoned up cardigan over

Tracy

shallowly obsessing
O.G.
Sep 30, 2007
well, im hosting so ill be pretty casual and comfy. maybe dark denim jeans lightweight sweater or tshirt w/cardie and my gold flats---thanks for the idea candace!!

I need to find an outfit ASAP!!! My older brother is having thanksgiving dinner @ his new place and I just found out that he's inviting a lot of his cute friends & some coworkers. I was just planning on wearing jeans & a regular sweater but I have to scrap that idea! I'll have 2 find an outfit that won't look like I'm trying too hard to be cute (because my family will have jokes) and nothing that makes me look like a baby sister (I'm 24 damn it)! LOL! Even if one of my bro's friends offers 2 hook me up with a baby-brother, I'll be pleased. I'm on the prowl for a nonchalant man-getter outfit!

armanigirl

O.G.
Jul 31, 2007
Sunny California!
I need to find an outfit ASAP!!! My older brother is having thanksgiving dinner @ his new place and I just found out that he's inviting a lot of his cute friends & some coworkers. I was just planning on wearing jeans & a regular sweater but I have to scrap that idea! I'll have 2 find an outfit that won't look like I'm trying too hard to be cute (because my family will have jokes) and nothing that makes me look like a baby sister (I'm 24 damn it)! LOL! Even if one of my bro's friends offers 2 hook me up with a baby-brother, I'll be pleased. I'm on the prowl for a nonchalant man-getter outfit!
lol! :P hmmm I'll search around and definately post back when I have some ideas =) So basically is there anything in particular you are looking for? like for example do you want to wear jeans/slacks or a Skirt/dress?? this will help me out more when trying to find an outfit for you =)

stacmck

nail polish addict
Feb 11, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't even remotely dress up for Thanksgiving...just a casual dinner with family. I'll probably have on jeans and a sweatshirt :P

LABAG

O.G.
Jan 23, 2006
Well its dinner with my mom and dad and aunts-all in there 70's. My kids are coming from college, so I'll guest I 'll try to dress a little nice,probably black knit pants and a charcoal sweater, especially since my daughter is bringing her new boyfriend.
We love to eat so I want comfy pants so I can eat and breathe!

lol! :P hmmm I'll search around and definately post back when I have some ideas =) So basically is there anything in particular you are looking for? like for example do you want to wear jeans/slacks or a Skirt/dress?? this will help me out more when trying to find an outfit for you =)
OMG! I love TPF!!! Thanks for offering to help! Okay, so I'm thinking maybe a trouser style denim jeans, pumps and shirt that is flattering but loose in the stomach area (to hide all the food I will consume during the dinner). Maybe I should wear skinny jeans, boot & a tunic shirt? Arrggghhh!!! This shouldn't be frustrasting but I wish thanksgiving wasn't so close! Its barely enough time 2 order anything online!