thanksgiving in vegas!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i'm off to vegas early tomorrow....am meeting up with peanutbabycakes sometime at the H store....more of my H-addict galpals are arriving this coming saturday.....hopefully, there's a little bit of something that will tickle our orange fancy!

and we will leave significant H inventory for the tPF meeting the following weekend! wish us luck guys!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL tPFers! :yahoo: :yahoo:

2. Have a great time, Pazt!!!! Go get 'em in Vegas, baby!!!!!

3. Yay! Have a blast!

4. Have a fabulous time in Vegas! :yahoo: Be sure to report back on the H inventory!!

5. THANK YOU GUYS! we'll repport back as soon as i can!

6. Have fun!!!! Can't wait to hear all about H in LV! :yahoo:

7. Have a great trip! Can't wait to hear about H inventory!!!

8. ^^^Have FUN Patz, and others!! Good luck with more H-boxes!!:yahoo:

9. Have a great time!! Leave some goodies for us!

10. i hoped that the Vegas tPf mtg. was this weekend, so, i get to meet tPF pals! maybe next time.........:shame:

11. I love the Vegas reports! Do share and have a blast!!!

12. Look for Shopmom's bracelet and have a great time!

13. gracekelly, thanks! i will be hunting for a lot of things and hoping vegas has them! :nuts:

14. Have a wonderful trip! Which bags are you bringing?

15. This is so exciting L. Have tons of fun for those of us that can't be there, sending lucky H-vibes your way :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice