thanks, you guys...

arman982

Mar 3, 2006
i've been looking for an agenda since few months ago (i've tried other brands but i dont really like what they have to offer..) and i've finally made up my mind when i bumped into this 'Hermes' thread. i love the Ulysee so much.

i've called my local Hermes store and they have the PM size in 3 colors. perfect!!

so, i am going to get em 2row and i really cant wait and just wanna say thanks for sharing everything here. this purseforum is fabolous!:heart::heart::heart:

There are different types of inserts you can get for the Ulysee. Do post pictures of your orange acquisitions when you can. And Welcome to the Orange Side. (ahem, and possibly stuck here forever!)

thanks soo much. actually, i've went to the store this morning. i ended up not buying anything for im stuck w/ picking the right color. they have a striking apple green (as in Oprah green, if you guys know), a woody brown and the Hermes orange. pardon me. im soo new to H i can hardly memorize their color.:confused1:

this is not my first acquisition in H but im very much new to this. i wish to own a birkin one day but i believe in getting it the right way as most of us will say, 'the bag will come to you':smile: [i have an Hermes playing cards set and a phone strap - if that does count...:P]

now i can't wait to go again tomorrow and get my Ulysee. i promise i'll post pictures.

Good luck making a decision - it's hard with Hermes colors, isn't it? You just want them all. That's why the inside of my bag looks like a bowl of lucky charms - all different styles and colors!

i'm trying to find an agenda too. i found the one i want but i'm trying to get it from another store who can't get it the color i want for me... anyway good luck! can't wait to see what you decide!

Good luck! You might find that the Ulysse is a bit addictive--at one point I had 4 of them in different colors! LOL! They also make wonderful gifts.
I can't wait to see which color you choose! The one I now carry daily is orange and it cheers me up every time I see it.

Good luck!!!! Cant wait to see what you get!

Phone strap and playing cards definitely count!!! Even fragrance samples count, and they're free!

Welcome to the Orange Side!!!!