Thanks to Winners, I doubled my collection

pastelstar

Mar 18, 2007
Until now, I haven't posted pictures of my wee collection, because there are so many people here with some awesome stuff. And then yesterday, I found a Winners with so much toki...and I bought everything I saw. I am Out. Of. Control. And I believe there's smoke coming out of my visa card! I bought the foresta scuola, the citta luna, scuola, trenino and nuvola, and the citta rosa nuvola.

Anyway, everything except the citta rosa trenino is mine, all mine! I convinced my friend to buy the trenino. It's her first toki, hee hee. I also have 4 more bags coming from the outlet, not to mention spiaggia and other new prints which I haven't gotten yet!

Attachments

• citta.jpeg
    citta.jpeg
    45.6 KB · Views: 94
  • citta rosa.jpeg
    citta rosa.jpeg
    38.9 KB · Views: 72
  • foresta.jpeg
    foresta.jpeg
    34.2 KB · Views: 74
  • everyone else.jpeg
    everyone else.jpeg
    46.7 KB · Views: 75
  • together.jpeg
    together.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 105
And I have 4 non-lesportsac bags, which I got during my recent (as in I got back 2 days ago!) trip to Italy.

Attachments

• fornarina.jpeg
    fornarina.jpeg
    42.4 KB · Views: 104
  • lollypop.jpeg
    lollypop.jpeg
    23.3 KB · Views: 51
  • shopper.jpeg
    shopper.jpeg
    30.1 KB · Views: 47
  • makeup.jpeg
    makeup.jpeg
    33.7 KB · Views: 55
I saw ur collection on LJ! Its to die for!!! I loooove everything, but my gosh, it cost sooo freaking much. I guess its super worth it because we dont have anything cool like that here. Love the bikini and flipflops btw!

wow you're on fire :lol: so wait you're the one that went to italy and bought all those nifty things that posted on LJ?! I really want the pink polo :shocked: and the leather bag!!

O:huh:o yeah I saw this on LJ too. OK your collection is HUGE....and that one leather non-lesportsac bag...that is something I NEED! I need to make a friend in ITALY FOR SERIOUSNESS.....I NEED THAT BAG. That is my fave print on my shirts....OMG BLEHHHHHHHHHHH.

Thanks guys. I have officially gone insane!

wow awesome collection! you have lotsa bigger bags, lovely!
i actually like the non-LSS toki bags you have too... esp. THIS ONE! :tup: too cute! what's the damage for this non-LSS btw?

It was 119 Euro, so about 180 USD/CAD. It's quite a small bag, a bit bigger than a dolce, and flat like a ciao, so it's relatively expensive.