Thanks to Rockerchic, I am now......

me_love_purse

swift convert
O.G.
Jun 15, 2006
Mine also has texture but it's pretty even and I think the texture is pretty smooth, I am asking coz I have seen some bronze cabas that are more textured/distressed in one area than in others. So if yours has evenly distributed texture, that's good!!!
yeah... i am so... happy.... i inspected it a lot as soon as i opened the box (coz i am a perfectionist), and everything looks good.....

south

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
You know ladies, I wasnt that into the cabas... the more I look at the ones you are getting, I am finding myself thinking I want one. Of course, now that I cant get one!

Congrats! Its gorgeous!
Don't say that unless you mean it b/c we will find you one:nuts:

Jun 4, 2006
yeah... i am so... happy.... i inspected it a lot as soon as i opened the box (coz i am a perfectionist), and everything looks good.....
that's good, I am like a perfectionist too! And honestly these days it's hard to find a chanel bag in PERFECTO condition!

me_love_purse

swift convert
O.G.
Jun 15, 2006
You know ladies, I wasnt that into the cabas... the more I look at the ones you are getting, I am finding myself thinking I want one. Of course, now that I cant get one!

Congrats! Its gorgeous!
awww.... dont say that... i thought that i will never get it, but i did.....
miracle does happen... keep your eyes open on pf. maybe somebody can help you. what color do you want?

me_love_purse

swift convert
O.G.
Jun 15, 2006
that's good, I am like a perfectionist too! And honestly these days it's hard to find a chanel bag in PERFECTO condition!
you know.... before i got the bag, the SA told me that the bag is distressed. but i dont think it is at all. when i hear distressed, i think of balenciaga bags....

Jun 4, 2006
you know.... before i got the bag, the SA told me that the bag is distressed. but i dont think it is at all. when i hear distressed, i think of balenciaga bags....
you know, I did see a bronze one that has one area with the texture reminding me of elephant skin, but only that one area though. the rest looks like normal smooth calfskin.

Blair Waldorf

Aug 15, 2006
Congrats!!! I saw your thread in the handbags forum and I'm so happy for you! And rockerchic is awesome! Hugs for everyone!