Thanks to Rockerchic, I am now......

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. a proud momma of a khaki cabas..... :yahoo: :yahoo:
    Just when i thought i would never ever get a khaki cabas, I saw rockerchic's post about a cabas on hold for her and.... I snathced it.....

Here she is.....

Attached Files:

2. YAY!! Def. celebrate!!:yahoo:

3. Congrats!! Happy for you, thanks for the pics...drool..

4. congrats, me_love_purse! wooot woot for awesome PF members like stacy!

5. Congrats!! That is awsome she was able to help you. That's what I love about this message board.

6. gorgeous!

7. CONGRATS!!!!! That is a beautiful bag!

8. WAHHHHHHHHHHHH! OMG! ITS TDF!!!!
    I want one now too..LOVES the color!
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. I just love that color!:love:

10. congrats!! How do you like the texture of your bag? Is it pretty smooth or more on the raw textured side?

11. I know..... She is so... nice.... Everybody in this board is so... nice

12. Mine has texture... and the texture is even....
    is yours smooth or has texture....?

13. You know ladies, I wasnt that into the cabas... the more I look at the ones you are getting, I am finding myself thinking I want one. Of course, now that I cant get one!

Congrats! Its gorgeous!

14. Mine also has texture but it's pretty even and I think the texture is pretty smooth, I am asking coz I have seen some bronze cabas that are more textured/distressed in one area than in others. So if yours has evenly distributed texture, that's good!!!

15. I am actually still on like 2 waitlists so if you really really really want one, if they call me I can try asking them to sell it to you. You want me to try if they ever call me?