Thanks to Rockerchic, I am now......

me_love_purse

swift convert
O.G.
Jun 15, 2006
a proud momma of a khaki cabas..... :yahoo: :yahoo:
Just when i thought i would never ever get a khaki cabas, I saw rockerchic's post about a cabas on hold for her and.... I snathced it.....

Here she is.....

Attachments

*jennifer*

crazy for chalcedony
O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
congrats, me_love_purse! wooot woot for awesome PF members like stacy!

south

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
Congrats!! That is awsome she was able to help you. That's what I love about this message board.

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
WAHHHHHHHHHHHH! OMG! ITS TDF!!!!
I want one now too..LOVES the color!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 4, 2006
congrats!! How do you like the texture of your bag? Is it pretty smooth or more on the raw textured side?

ChanelDreamer

Dec 7, 2006
You know ladies, I wasnt that into the cabas... the more I look at the ones you are getting, I am finding myself thinking I want one. Of course, now that I cant get one!

Congrats! Its gorgeous!

Jun 4, 2006
Mine has texture... and the texture is even....
is yours smooth or has texture....?
Mine also has texture but it's pretty even and I think the texture is pretty smooth, I am asking coz I have seen some bronze cabas that are more textured/distressed in one area than in others. So if yours has evenly distributed texture, that's good!!!

Jun 4, 2006
You know ladies, I wasnt that into the cabas... the more I look at the ones you are getting, I am finding myself thinking I want one. Of course, now that I cant get one!

Congrats! Its gorgeous!
I am actually still on like 2 waitlists so if you really really really want one, if they call me I can try asking them to sell it to you. You want me to try if they ever call me?