Thanks to my SA...quick reveal!!!

fatcat2523

Addicted to H
O.G.
Dec 5, 2009
H world
So while my mom went place her order for cruise line...there is already a long wait list...however my SA did her magic again...help my mom budged the list and got one and only one in my city:P The patent CC flap Maxi in Fuschia (as per my previous post...my mom finally made up her mind and go with the fuschia instead of pale pink!!)

I would say the color is more bubble gum pink than Fuschia!!!

With the charm

Compare to her Fuschia tweed tote

My mom fuschia collection
- Chanel fuschia CC flap and tweed tote
- LV LE fuschia Vernis (sorry don't know the style name) specially made for the movie "Legally blonde"

babyontheway

May 10, 2009
I never tire of seeing this beauty! :cloud9:
I had the same fuschia LV but sold it, now I am regretting it

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
Congrats!! She must treally love this colour ;)
The LV style is "Reade PM". I had this in indigo and for the longest time kept it only because it shared a name with my fiance! :P

mspera

Melissa :)
Mar 9, 2007
Lincoln, CA
Love the fuschia flap! Simply gorgeous! Congrats - and loving your irresistible little jacket charm! So cute.

Thank you for sharing with us.

:drinkup:

serene

Vintage since '08
O.G.
Mar 23, 2008
York
oh that's a good idea to put the charm there! I was wondering where would I use it but now I know :graucho:
Cute bag!

fatcat2523

Addicted to H
O.G.
Dec 5, 2009
H world
Congrats!! She must treally love this colour ;)
The LV style is "Reade PM". I had this in indigo and for the longest time kept it only because it shared a name with my fiance! :P
Thanks for the info...by chance do u know the name for the box style???
Oh yes my mom loves this color!!!

mlag724

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Your mom's fuschia bags are beautiful. She has great taste. Do you only get the charm if you shop a chanel boutique and not at a department store?