Thanks to DamierAddict, I just bought my HG's!!!!

Shasta

Ms. GoLightly
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
Score of all scores, I have been trying to find these in my size forever (at a reasonable price) Thank goodness I checked the HTf or good deals thread and saw DamierAddict's post of the patent tiger prive sling in my size!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! All of my stars are aligned right now, I swear! I start my dream job tomorrow, I met the coolest girl this week (definate bff material) , and I found my HG bag and NOW my HG shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yahoo:

Wow Shasta - please go buy a lottery ticket and use the proceeds to get all your tpf buddies new Loubies!!! What was your HG bag?

Congrats! Let us know how the new job is. I remember your post from a few weeks ago.

Awwww Shasta!!!! Congrats, on all your good fortunes, I love hearing stories like this, you definetly deserve it, good luck with everything! Those shoes are HOT!!!

A gorgey black classic birkin w/ silver hardware (sorry new to hermes and don't know all the H speak yet) perfect for work or play. I never thought that I would own one this young, but like I said---- It's been a GREAT week! Think positive thoughts and that is what you get back into your life (not just material things either) !!!!!!!

Thanks again!