Thanks to DamierAddict, I just bought my HG's!!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Score of all scores, I have been trying to find these in my size forever (at a reasonable price) Thank goodness I checked the HTf or good deals thread and saw DamierAddict's post of the patent tiger prive sling in my size!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! All of my stars are aligned right now, I swear! I start my dream job tomorrow, I met the coolest girl this week (definate bff material) , and I found my HG bag and NOW my HG shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yahoo:

2. P.S. Thanks DamierAddict!

3. Congrats Shasa! Sounds like your life is on the up and up.

4. Congrats Shasta :yahoo:. Sounds like there's no stopping you now :choochoo:

5. CONGRATS Shasta!!!! That is fantastic news all around. :woohoo: You should buy a lottery ticket today!

6. Wow Shasta - please go buy a lottery ticket and use the proceeds to get all your tpf buddies new Loubies!!! What was your HG bag?

Congrats! Let us know how the new job is. I remember your post from a few weeks ago.

7. Congrats on the new shoes and the new job!

8. CONGRATS Shasta! Like fmd said, go buy Lotto ticket and if you win, get each of us Louboutins :P!

9. Congrats!!! I agree, go buy a Lotto ticket. We all need new Louboutins here. Because it's good to share with your friends. But tell us, what HG bag did you get? :graucho:

10. Awwww Shasta!!!! Congrats, on all your good fortunes, I love hearing stories like this, you definetly deserve it, good luck with everything! Those shoes are HOT!!!

11. omg thats me thats me !!! LOLL
    YAYYY CONGRATS, and your very welcome
    congrats congrats!!

12. Congrats Shasta!! Those tiger prives look very nice~~ Sounds like things are going well~~ I am curious, what was your HG bag???

13. yaay!! good for you!!

14. A gorgey black classic birkin w/ silver hardware (sorry new to hermes and don't know all the H speak yet) perfect for work or play. I never thought that I would own one this young, but like I said---- It's been a GREAT week! Think positive thoughts and that is what you get back into your life (not just material things either) !!!!!!!

Thanks again!

15. congrats! yay!:yahoo::yahoo: