Thanks to all of your wonderful enabling............

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I ended up getting the legacy shoulder bag in Whiskey AND Raisin!! :yahoo: I will be rescuing my Whiskey from the frigid post office tomorrow morning and I should be home when my Raisin arrives on Thursday or Friday. I am super excited to be getting them. Now my last mission is to settle on a wallet :girlsigh:

2. yay! Congrats! Can't wait to see pics! :tup:

3. Yay! How exciting, I can't wait to see the pics! I love that bag and I really want to see the Raisin!:tup:

4. That's GREAT!!! I'm so happy for you!

5. let's see some pics of your new bag!

6. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!

7. Ha ha! tPF enables another Coachie! Cannot wait to see pics! :graucho:

8. Good for you, and two great choices & colors...:tup:

9. Yay! You will not be sorry - you will LOVE them both. I'm using Raisin today and may switch back to Whiskey later in the week. Congrats! Cant wait to see pictures!

10. Yay!!! I'm a Legacy fan too! And whiskey anything makes my heart go pitter patter. Haha. Congrats!!!

11. Hooray for having it in two colors! I have it in black and just got mine today. I've already got it filled to the brim with my things. I prefer larger bags but there are times when a bag this size feels so comfortable for a break from the big ones.

12. yayyyyy!!!
    pictures...quick!!