Thanks to a wonderful TPFer I got me a slice yumminess

Louliu71

Feb 3, 2013
Morning anyone need cheering up on this damp dark wet and miserable Friday morn?

So I stayed away for a while as I didn't really 'need' another bag, but somehow I couldn't manage to switch off those pesky alerts and kept getting notified of all the thigs going on. So I came back and made the mistake of mentioning that I was still after a couple of bags.

Someone tracked me down one of them and she arrived!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398407721.014911.jpg

Morning anyone need cheering up on this damp dark wet and miserable Friday morn?

So I stayed away for a while as I didn't really 'need' another bag, but somehow I couldn't manage to switch off those pesky alerts and kept getting notified of all the thigs going on. So I came back and made the mistake of mentioning that I was still after a couple of bags.

Someone tracked me down one of them and she arrived!

View attachment 2592593

I AM HERE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SHOW!:smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398415611.143000.jpg

Lighting doesn't do it justice, its a Black Forest tassel alexa..... My first Lexi and my first non black or oak bag! Not spring summer colour but at least its colour and a brave move for me.

Sadly its so wet and I haven't sprayed her yet, she is say at home but will be out very soon as I love her