Thanks to a wonderful TPFer I got me a slice yumminess

Louliu71

Feb 3, 2013
Morning anyone need cheering up on this damp dark wet and miserable Friday morn?

So I stayed away for a while as I didn't really 'need' another bag, but somehow I couldn't manage to switch off those pesky alerts and kept getting notified of all the thigs going on. So I came back and made the mistake of mentioning that I was still after a couple of bags.

Someone tracked me down one of them and she arrived!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398407721.014911.jpg

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

ujili

O.G.
Sep 10, 2009
Brand Heaven
Morning anyone need cheering up on this damp dark wet and miserable Friday morn?

So I stayed away for a while as I didn't really 'need' another bag, but somehow I couldn't manage to switch off those pesky alerts and kept getting notified of all the thigs going on. So I came back and made the mistake of mentioning that I was still after a couple of bags.

Someone tracked me down one of them and she arrived!

View attachment 2592593
I AM HERE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SHOW!:smile:

Louliu71

Feb 3, 2013
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398415611.143000.jpg

Lighting doesn't do it justice, its a Black Forest tassel alexa..... My first Lexi and my first non black or oak bag! Not spring summer colour but at least its colour and a brave move for me.

Sadly its so wet and I haven't sprayed her yet, she is say at home but will be out very soon as I love her

mumsqueak

Mar 9, 2014
View attachment 2592713

Lighting doesn't do it justice, its a Black Forest tassel alexa..... My first Lexi and my first non black or oak bag! Not spring summer colour but at least its colour and a brave move for me.

Sadly its so wet and I haven't sprayed her yet, she is say at home but will be out very soon as I love her
Congratulations , it's a beautiful bag, enjoy!!