Thanks to a special someone..

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
You know who you are....
I'm sure many of you may recall my step daughter episode and then getting a speeding ticket going to get my son...
Well a special someone thought I needed a pick me up:smile:

Here is the start of my little pick me up:smile:

Attachments

• image-1051145671.png
    image-1051145671.png
    171.1 KB · Views: 349
Today hubby was expecting a package and told me to go check the mail ( I already checked earlier and it was just junk mail) so off I go to the mail box and I found a package but not the one he was looking for...

But to my surprise there was one for me...
Such a sweet gift!!
But thats not all...
You see this is the coach forum... So you know there is a little something else to share..

I can't tell you enough how much this brought a smile to me..
With all the crap that went on then I'm now in a legal war with my ex.. Needing a lawyer so ... On top of the bag I had in mine that got put in the back burner I now have to pay for a lawyer with the funds (child support arrears) I don't get from him...

But this has made my day brighter... Such a thoughtful gift.. From a wonderful pf member..

Attachments

• image-247146406.png
    image-247146406.png
    124.8 KB · Views: 196
Here is the little beauty!!

Attachments

• image-991452779.png
    image-991452779.png
    155.9 KB · Views: 129
  • image-2209610085.png
    image-2209610085.png
    172 KB · Views: 166
  • image-4259927518.png
    image-4259927518.png
    166.9 KB · Views: 133
Oh, that is so sweet, and such a cute little bag! Coachies really are the best.

OP, I'm sorry you've hit such a rough patch in your life right now, but I'm sure it will turn around and get better for you.

That's very, very sweet.......

to whomever the thoughtful tpf'er is: What a great friend you are!!!

I remember reading your thread and everything that happened, so that's really, really nice for someone to send you a gift like that. It would make my day, too.

Hope things get better for you soon.

Oh, that is so sweet, and such a cute little bag! Coachies really are the best.

OP, I'm sorry you've hit such a rough patch in your life right now, but I'm sure it will turn around and get better for you.
Cute is right.. I'm debating using her as my catch all in my purse or as my makeup case... Either way she is going to get used. I have picked a color to use and will polish my nails tmrw am... The colors of polish sent are great...

THanks, i'm sure things are going to get better... its always rough before the calm right ....

That's very, very sweet.......

to whomever the thoughtful tpf'er is: What a great friend you are!!!

I remember reading your thread and everything that happened, so that's really, really nice for someone to send you a gift like that. It would make my day, too.

Hope things get better for you soon.
Thanks ^^^ I'm keeping an open mind that things will get better its just a matter of time and karma :biggrin:
I cant say enough about this pf member .. she's wonderful!

Decided to paint my nails tonight... This color is perfect as I'm not supposed to wear polish to work...

*pardon my broken nail*

Attachments

• image-3249486174.png
    image-3249486174.png
    158.4 KB · Views: 122