Thanks, mom....for....

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
We all know the big things....but what's a silly little thing you're glad your mom taught you?

Thanks mom for teaching me how to tie great bows!

Your turn....

Thanks mom.....

Thanks mom for....

teaching me that it is important for a woman to have her own money and be able to survive financially independently.

as for a silly little thing.......

teaching me how to cook rice perfectly!

Thanks mom for raising me to be a strong, independent woman, and more importantly for taking such excellent care of my daughter when I go to work and for going way beyond the great grandma route.

You are the best!!!

^We were supposed to say silly things, those are all fantastic big things to me:P

Thanks mom for teaching me that red hair does not suit me!

thanks mom for letting me know that it's okay to be 22 and have a pink bedroom.

and for letting me know that my eyes were beautiful, even when i hate them sometimes because they're so big.

and for letting me know it's okay to wait until it rains, rather than get a carwash!

Thanks, Mom, for hammering into my head how important it is to *like* the man you marry, as well as to love him. That advice has served me well. I do think, parenthetically, that age 5 is too early an age to start this "hammering" though. :smile:

...for your impeccable taste in handbags...it's because of you I have developed this healthy pbsession!

.....for teaching me how to speak up for myself and foster my own independence. It has come invaluable to me!

......for teaching me how to be a good Mom to my son.

Anne