Thanks Lee. My pre-love reveal!

Aug 22, 2010
Hi fellow tpf'ers. Just want to show you one of my fave that I bought brand spanking new on *bay for almost a third of the price.

A few months ago, I've asked if any of you ladies use the men's bag. I like cross body bags but I'm not really feeling the current models with the exception of speedy b which I already own. I prefer buying instore and have all the bells and whistle that comes with buying a luxury item, but I can't go past this one.

Introducing my messenger beauborg GM!

image-4142836905.jpg

image-3516502739.jpg

Back of bag.

image-4261315167.jpg

image-3475826592.jpg

image-3556052137.jpg

Sorry the last photo is a bit blurry. I think that this bag is also perfect as a nappy bag with all the pockets.

matthewlikesLV said:
Did you get this of eBay? If so I was bidding on it too xD
Congrats on the bag! I like all the compartments and pockets it has.

Thank you and I did! It turned out that I knew the owner of the shop. It was a real surprise when I picked up the item. Anyhow, you are my inspiration for buying this. After watching your video, I look up the shelton on the LV website then stumbled and fell in love with this. I tried it on a few times but couldn't decide between delightful, neverfull, and this one.

Last edited:
I've also bought my delightful this afternoon. This might be it for me bag wise , unless my husband surprise me with the neverfull mon monogram but I'm not sure that's going to happen anytime soon. I'll still be in the background looking at everyone's purchases. I've got all the bags that I wanted from LV and I'm now moving on to a few H bags thats on my bucket list. Thanks everyone for all your kind words and giving me inspiration. Xxx