Thanks Kimmie!!!!!!! ***** I went to TJ Maxx!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Should I keep the Ergo Sig Belted Magazine Tote...

1. Yes!

2. No, return it!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Thanks to Kimmie (for the thread last night about TJ Maxx) I went today and look what I found: (I'm very excited)

[​IMG]

Legacy Envelope wallet $258.00 and I paid $99.00!
    [​IMG]

Ergo Sig Belted magazine Tote $398.00 and I paid $179.99

[​IMG]

Is amzing because I was looking for a wallet and I found this one! I'm not sure about the bag, what do you girls think? I bought it but maybe it I will returned, it was the last one.
    They had like 4 Hamptons carryall $169.00 (the one with the pink stripe and white leather), 1 Bleecker Sig Chocolate $159.00 (actually somebody bought it), 2 small brown leather hobos $69.00, a lot of pouches, 4 legacy envelope wallet $99.00(2 black, 1 white and 1 tan-camel), 3 Legacy french purses $79.00 (1 white, 2 black), some Ergo Sig mini wallet (camel, denim) $64.00 and 1 zip around wallet in optic signature for $89.00 (or $79.00 I don't remember)...

2. OMG hun!! Those are fantastic! There is no doubt in my mind, those are total keepers!!!:tup::yahoo:

3. You got a great deal! :shocked: I personally don't like the belted ergos because I found the belt adds some weight to it. BUT - for the price you can't go wrong if you are going to use it.

4. Wow..........

5. Ok, now I am officially very jealous. I think you should keep both of them. They go so well together.

6. TOTALLY KEEP THEM!!!! :drool: :tup:

7. Wha?? You found that at Tj maxx? im so jealous!! congrats!!!

8. the bag and wallet are great! KEEP KEEP KEEP

9. Keepers, and I am especially jealous of that wallet!

Linda

10. Great finds! All my TJ's had today was 3 of the lavender carryalls and one diaer bag, but no ergo or Legacy:crybaby:

11. OMG!!! You have to keep those!!! You got an amazing deal and they look wonderful together!!! Congrats

12. WOW I can't believe all the great deals everyone is finding at TJ's! I was there last weekend before the handbag event and my mother got a black soho leather bag for $99! I really love your wallet though!

13. DEFINITELY keep it - you got AMAZING deals! I'm so jealous, congrats!

14. I would definitely keep the bag! You did good!

15. Great finds, congrats. I did stop by today but they only had three soho flaps.