Thanks from a relatively New Member!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks Chloe lovers!:heart: You guys have inspired me to start a collection as well! Thanks, Daisyrockyrosie, Chodessa, Mariabdc, Chloe75, qwerty234, bagmadbags and others for helping me out and perhaps unwittingly inspiring me to start a collection! Ive been a marni fan for long but realized chloe has a more classic appeal! I just got my brown chloe heloise satchel and ordered the prune saskia that I hope I love! Im gonna be a mommy soon and hope ill use the bags as much as me diaper bag!!! ;)

2. welcome, start of a new addiction!!! post pics when you have the bags :smile:

3. prospective Chloe love, and wonderful baby love!!! :biggrin: You have a great and exciting time approaching for you. :smile:

4. I hope you have an exciting time collecting your new Chloe pieces....

5. Thanks! Ill post pics as soon as I get my bags!

6. Congratulations !!! you are starting of with 2 excellent choices... I love both the heloise and the saskia and am sure you will too - good luck with mommyhood :smile:

7. Congratulations on your new Chloe babies and new hooman baby !! :yahoo:
    Great first choices, be sure to post pics for us. We love to drool. :woohoo:

8. #8 Jul 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2009
    Welcome to Chloe world!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: I can't wait to see your Chloe bags.

I love Marni, too.:heart: I haven't bought any yet. Well... except one pair of shoes...