Thanks for all your help--and here is my reveals..

here is what I got:1 gathered black sophia.This cutie is a classic and I love its leather, very smooth.It looks chic.

Attachments

• for tpf.jpg
    for tpf.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 215
and I love the cobalt sophia, the color is very very liquid....but I am so worried about the fingerprint and dust.......and the sophia in my store is not excellent patent leather, it has a lot crinkles.......so I gave up the sophia but got the wristlet! I love it soooooo much!!!!!!
and the third cutie is just on the cobalt wristlet....the candy keychain.....when I saw it on website...I think it is not my cup of tea...cause I love leather keychain.....but this keyfob is very very beautiful IRL!!The color is very creamy,plus it is a "3D",just what I want......

Attachments

• for tpf3.jpg
    for tpf3.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 116
and the last one is the sequin sophia......well, compare with the gathered sophia, this one looks more modern style and I was worried that it would out of style one day.......but I just can't let it go........the lining is sooooo yummy:nuts:

Attachments

• for tpf2.jpg
    for tpf2.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 91
hey, nice to meet you here...haha....well I do miss the cobalt sophia....:P

I rebought her and she is sitting on my drawer I am still up in the air about her. IMO she does not look that great with dark color. She just blends in with them and no wow factor. But the cobalt color is great with the silver hardware.
Nice to meet you too

I rebought her and she is sitting on my drawer I am still up in the air about her. IMO she does not look that great with dark color. She just blends in with them and no wow factor. But the cobalt color is great with the silver hardware.
Nice to meet you too
but those bling bling big "C" has already a wow factor......so....
yeah, the cobalt color is great with the silver hardware!Hows the cobalt ?how 's the leather? is it smooth???

Congrats on your purchases! I think you made the right decision. The gathered leather is really striking. I have it in the shoulder bag. Bag Twins on the Sequin Sophia. My Sequin Sophia just came on Friday. Love it.