Thanks Donnalynn11...You totally convinced me!!

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
...to buy the burnt orange pleated satchel!!

After much agonizing and debating, I called and put one on hold!! I'll pick it up tomorrow at the store, and hopefully since they have a few of them I can be picky on the particular bag. I'm so excited!! Thanks so much for posting the pics with and without your stuff in your beautiful satchel!! It's just gorgeous, and you were a great influence in tipping the scales in the direction of the burnt orange. I think this is the color for me too!!

Thank you!! :flowers: But please be advised that my wallet hates you, lol! :P

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.
Jan 2, 2008
LOL bag! Finally you decided on a color??? :P I love the burnt orange color as well, can't wait to see pics!! :upsidedown:

donnalynn11

Jul 25, 2007
OOoh Im so excited for you!!!! I really hope you love it as much as I love mine. Really, I have a lot of nice bags, but this one just makes me :love: so happy. I was a black/brown bag type of person until I got into the Legacy bags, now I have a whole rainbow to choose from, but still they arent wild or flashy, and I dress pretty much in neutrals so I dont feel like a walking box of Crayolas!! Please post pictures when you get it - Id love to see it, and its exciting that you get to choose which one you want - that's the best!