Thanks Chloe_concord!

hc1871

wantsilverreissue227
Feb 23, 2006
Thanks Chloe_concord!!! I picked up my Edith at my parents house on Sat.
Here are a couple pics of my new bag. I'm still on the fence about her because i'm such a Balenciaga Bag lover. But I think she will grow on me
wink.gif

Also when I 1st saw her I have had bad news so i think I just might be in a bad mood right now so she doesn't look that good to me. I will give her a week or she is going to my Mom. I'll see what kind of reaction she gets at work tomorrow.:suspiciou
I would post a pic of me carrying it but I'm in my PJs right now so i
look lame:unsure:

Attachments

• bag 063 (2).jpg
    bag 063 (2).jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 73
  • bag 064 (2).jpg
    bag 064 (2).jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 65
Grey is such a beaufiful color. I wish they make the large size in grey as well.:biggrin:
I have been using my Chamois in the past weekend for a short trip. It is easy to carry over my shoulder so I can carry my daughter in my arm. And it is simple cut so easily to go with any outfit.

Givr you more time to discover it and decide.:idea:

Certainly don't listen to me because I have yet to throw an Edith out the door :wacko: but perhaps what's missing from yours is the extra scrumples we see in pics. My whiskey looks just like your grey and I think that's why I wasn't bowled over at first. But then it grew on me fast like mold on cheese. But then I ordered another one for comparison scrumples! Can't say I've met an Edith I didn't like, but certainly see others I love more! Grey is quite pretty!
Give it some time and/or if it's an option, try to find one more if this one doesn't make its way into your heart.:idea: If not, look towards fall!!

HC! I thought for sure you would bowl yourself over with the love gushing for the grey!!! It's a lovely versatile color, give it a few days. I was lukewarm about all the colors and then bam, right as I was about to sell it... it hit me like a ton of bricks!

Ok so 2nd day taking Edith to work and it goes great w/my outfit again. I'm just wondering how I can make mine have more "scrumples"? Like Blu was talking about. I try to mush it, you think maybe I'm carrying too much stuff in it? When I took the photos above my stuff was in the bag. Maybe I should empty it and mush it around? Also have any of you tried the Apple conditioner? I noticed 2 small scuffs on the bag =[
Thanks

Hi hc! I think certain pieces of leather are just prone to scrumpling. Chucky got softer, definitely, with smooshing, and I could imagine him getting wavy in the future, but not scrumpled... that said yours still looks a little scrumplier than Chucky!