Thankful Sale

up now - 30% off any purchase
40% off purchases over $500
any customer who buys gets 10% off for a year
sales end at midnight
last chance to get 40% off for the year

that's what the page says now

and it looks like there are counts of the item that migth be actual inventory

Unfortunately, there's not much there. Is that because it applies to in-stock merchandise only and most of the stuff is made-to-order (or pre-order or whatever)? If they'd had a saddle Biblio....

I couldn't resist the Studly Flap Bag - its perfect for me - and reminds me of the RM Admirer - only way better! I can't wait for it... i wish i could have gotten every color... lol

Sale is still on but now is 20% any purchase and 30% off any purchase over $500.

PG would love to see pics when you get it.

I think there was a Milton up when I posted about the sale early this morning.

Yay Pursegal and Jsenning!!! I want to see pics when they arrive! :winkiss: I wish I had monies. If I could ever get my refund from a large-handbag-company-that-shall-not-be-named-because-they-are-awful :censor: then I'd buy a couple of these bags I've been wanting like the Studly Flap and the Cargo Cult Drawstring....

I couldn't resist the Studly Flap Bag - its perfect for me - and reminds me of the RM Admirer - only way better! I can't wait for it... i wish i could have gotten every color... lol

ooh can't wait to see it! i do have an admirer, and i really like it so if it's WAY better, then i want one too!