Thank You!!!!

abwd

Jul 25, 2008
Baltimore
I am not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I just wanted to say how much I enjoy coming home from a crazy day and reading all of your posts! For all of you that share pics, leave kind comments, bring a smile and a giggle that can make my day, thank you!!!

I really enjoy sharing my hobby/obsession/passion/habit with all of you. You guys rock!

👍

Jadis4742

May 24, 2013
Northern Virginia
Ha, I was just thinking today it would be MUCH easier to quit Coach if it weren't for this forum. Honestly, if it weren't for everyone here I would be so very done, because I don't forgive and don't forget. I haven't even bought anything from Coach since March, when I got my second Bleecker Daily bag. But I love typing in 'c' in my address bar and watching the Coach forum pop up. It's much slower than it used to be, but I still love reading all the posts and reveals.

abwd

Jul 25, 2008
Baltimore
I'm glad you enjoy this forum, I love coming here and reading the posts too.

For me, it is a nice escape! I think I love seeing other people's reveals as much as I enjoy getting a new bag!!

What a lovely post! You are one of the people that make it a great place!

That is very sweet. Back at ya!! There are so many genuinely nice people on this sub-forum that have helped me in one way or another with information, advice etc.

Ha, I was just thinking today it would be MUCH easier to quit Coach if it weren't for this forum. Honestly, if it weren't for everyone here I would be so very done, because I don't forgive and don't forget. I haven't even bought anything from Coach since March, when I got my second Bleecker Daily bag. But I love typing in 'c' in my address bar and watching the Coach forum pop up. It's much slower than it used to be, but I still love reading all the posts and reveals.

As a long-time Coach customer, I have had my ups and down with the company, like a long marriage!! :smile:

At the end of the day, even during my dark Coach days, I always came back and looked!! Hmmm, something about your first love I guess you never forget!! 😍

EternalBlue

Jul 21, 2014
NY
I feel the same and I am still a newbie on these forums! I love your bag reveals and I think we are actually the same height at 5'2" so it always gives me a good idea how a certain style might look on me. Bags look so different on petite ladies and you always manage to make each bag you buy look so fabulous!

aubergined

Mar 30, 2013
Northern Cal
This such a sweet post! I don't write very much, but I love reading everyone's posts every evening and this is the only place I have to share a shared love.

And btw, I love all your mod shots, abwd, super classy and stylin!

PeCe

Active Participant
Sep 8, 2014
I am not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I just wanted to say how much I enjoy coming home from a crazy day and reading all of your posts! For all of you that share pics, leave kind comments, bring a smile and a giggle that can make my day, thank you!!!

I really enjoy sharing my hobby/obsession/passion/habit with all of you. You guys rock!

��
:yw:I enjoy your posts too! Love the way you get it all together. You inspire me! ;)

ZSP

Fairy Dogmother
Feb 20, 2012
The Desert Southwest
A big 'thank you' right back at you. I always enjoy your mod shots...what bag are you carrying today. You always look so pulled together.

DivaNC

Apr 14, 2014
NC
Thank you as well for the awesome mod shots. I enjoy watching your collection grow as well.

ltbag

Grateful for life's beauty. Taking a break
O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
Thank you for being awesome and adding to my enjoyment of this forum :smile:

CoachCruiser

Jun 9, 2011
MA
I agree!!! Everyone else (except my mom!) glazes over once I've talked about bags for more than a few minutes, but not here! Thank you, abwd, and to everyone else on here! :smile: :smile: :smile: Love tpf!