Thank You!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :heart: I just had to take a moment to thank all of the gals who have said so many nice things about my bag accessories. I am overwhelmed by the amount of pm's, emails, and comments I have received regarding the way I accessorize my bags. Your kind words and compliments mean so much to me and I wish I could mention each of you individually, but we would be here a very long time. So from the bottom of my heart thank you!
    :love:
    Here is my newest family photo, and my latest charm/braid combo. Since I loved what I made for my Indigo bag so much, I decided to try something new on my Twiggy. It is made of 14kt white gold, light blue topaz, and the large darker stones are flawless Blue Zircons.
    :shame:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. You should really start a business! You'll be a millionaire!!! I love them. Is that an LV charm on your BG Pink bag?

3. :heart: em

4. :shame:
    lol..thanx zac! I'm just about ready! Yes, the small charms on the pink bag are the ones I took of my suede fringe pochette, and the large one I've borrowed from my suede fringe bucket and I put it back on when using the bucket. They are the prettiest faux charms I've seen (and believe me I have seen thousands in my wholesale jewelry catalogs!), and I soooo wish LV would sell them on a keychain or something, even if they cost a bundle!
    :heart:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.