Thank you Zacorey! The '03 Caramel City is gorgeous!

1. I've only taken two pictures and I will definitely take more but I couldn't help myself. This bag is just so gorgeous. The color is stunning IRL and the leather is so soft and distressed. I just love carrying it. I will upload more pics soon.

Balenciaga1.jpg balenciaga2.jpg
  2. wow!! congratulations it's GORGEOUS!

so know you know 03 leather! isn't it fantastic! I think it's so beautiful! :heart: enjoy!

3. oh wow :heart:

that's gorgeous! and i like the macbook too :graucho:

4. I know I am definitely hooked. You ladies knew what you were talking about. Glad I listened. I love this forum!:yahoo:

5. Here are a few more pictures:

CaramelCity1.jpg CaramelCity2.jpg CaramelCity3.jpg
  6. Hahahaha. Thanks! This is my first MAC and I am having loads of fun with it. I just learned how to resize my pics, hence why I am uploading a lot right now.:graucho:

7. OMG... FABULOUS much??? Congrats, that is a TRUE beauty!

8. that is so pretty, congrats!

9. ozzy, the leather is scrumptious! (and you couldn't have gotten it from a better person)

10. Congrats OzzysMom! It's looks amazing! I :heart: the '03 leather and the pewter hardware!

11. Oh my. :drool: That bag is simply TDF!!!! Jealous!

12. Oh whow this is amazing! I want one right now...!

13. lovely bag :drool: congarts =) enjooy

14. Yummy!!:love: Congrats!

15. :drool: :drool: :drool:
    Gorgeous!! I especially like the very first picture where its all slouched on the table beside your macbook. Bbags are just so beautiful! :heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice