Thank you YSL! My wish has been granted!

yslalice

on the avenue
Mar 30, 2007
Okay, I have wanted a downtown for the longest time as a carry-on bag and a purse at my destination (besides to use for other times), but my big complaint was that it didn't zip up all the way...No good for travel (for me).
I knew of the downtown carry-ons at YSL.com, but I thought they were done the same as the normal downtown, where the zips only go halfway.

http://www.ysl.com/us/en/onlineBoutique/Women/Handbags/Travel/P-Small-Downtown-Carry-On-Vernice.aspx

No more! It zips! :yahoo:Time to save up....

Ladies, if you are looking for the same sort of thing.....YSL has granted our wish!

:nuts:Wow! The bag is perfect!!! It even has a lock and key and luggage tag!

I :heart: YSL !

They have a large size, too!
blankimg.gif

:tup:

I just bought one of these!!!! They weren't even available at the online YSL site- I had to call new york on 57th to get it... I can't wait to use it~~

I am going to turkey the day after xmas for two weeks... and I've already planned my entire travel outfit around the bag:smile::smile::smile: Too bad i won't be sitting first class... hahaha

I will also carry this bag as my regular handbag... it's the small size... :smile:

I just bought one of these!!!! They weren't even available at the online YSL site- I had to call new york on 57th to get it... I can't wait to use it~~

I am going to turkey the day after xmas for two weeks... and I've already planned my entire travel outfit around the bag:smile::smile::smile: Too bad i won't be sitting first class... hahaha

I will also carry this bag as my regular handbag... it's the small size... :smile:
Great!:yahoo:How exciting! I do travel outfits too....You can feel like you belong in first class, even if you don't sit there.
I haven't had the chance yet to check it out in real life. Let us know how you like using it for travel and a handbag! Congrats on your new YSL!