Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...

CA-Anonymous

Kelly B.
O.G.
Jul 7, 2008
...to all TPF'ers who've recommended the Apple cleaner/moisturizer instead of Coach's brand.
I was a little skeptical at first (like those informercials you see on in the middle of the night) but I finally made it to Burlington Coat Factory and picked some up of the moisturizer and rain protectant (after walking right by it in the shoe section and circling the store for 30 mins. looking in the coats and handbags sections).

Holy C*** this stuff is 1000% better than Coach's moisturizer. I ended up pulling out all my oldies (from the 90s) and moisturized every single one of them. Makes em so soft and they look like new (I really feel guilty that I had let them get so "dry"). Even my hands feel like they've had a good moisturizing.
You should see my house, practically every single doorknob in my house has a purse hanging from it (to dry). SO THANKS to everyone who recommends this stuff, I love it!!!

WOW! That is fabulous! I can just picture your house! LOL

I really need to get some of that stuff! :yes: I have been wanting to try it on my Lily - I saw that someone else had used the Apple care on their Lily and she looked gorgeous.

Do you know if all the Burlington Coat Factory stores carry the Apple Care? I have one not too far from me and would love to pick it up tonight. The only other place I found it was on line and I keep forgetting to order the stuff. I should just go do it now!

Enjoy your bags!

My Burlington is clear across town so I just buy my Apple online when they're having a 25% off promotion. LOL your story is cute, you appled all your bags and hung them out to dry. Glad you like it, so do I!

If my Burlington Coat Factory has it, they all must... Mine is pretty crappy!! I found the products in the ladies shoe section (at the end of a row on a very small display stand).
The other store people mentioned buying Apple stuff at is Autozone, but when I looked it up, the closest store was 30 miles away, so I took a chance on my nearest Burlington and finally found it!!

I'm in the same boat as you CA-Anonymous. Except I got my Apple products online.

I spent last night watching the Olympic Closing Ceremonies and Apple-ing my bags. Some are older ones I bought from ebay and now they look so PRETTY. I was simply amazed at the difference in them, and I'd already used the Coach moisturizer on most of them. One was terribly dried out and now the crackled-looking parts are smooth.

Thank you tPFers!

You all just sold me. There's a Burlington literally up the street from me and I'll be picking up some for my leather bags. Heck, fall's around the corner and they could use a good moisturizing anyway.

...to all TPF'ers who've recommended the Apple cleaner/moisturizer instead of Coach's brand.
I was a little skeptical at first (like those informercials you see on in the middle of the night) but I finally made it to Burlington Coat Factory and picked some up of the moisturizer and rain protectant (after walking right by it in the shoe section and circling the store for 30 mins. looking in the coats and handbags sections).

Holy C*** this stuff is 1000% better than Coach's moisturizer. I ended up pulling out all my oldies (from the 90s) and moisturized every single one of them. Makes em so soft and they look like new (I really feel guilty that I had let them get so "dry"). Even my hands feel like they've had a good moisturizing.
You should see my house, practically every single doorknob in my house has a purse hanging from it (to dry). SO THANKS to everyone who recommends this stuff, I love it!!!

I thought the same thing after I used it too!:yes: I couldn't believe how soft my hands felt!