Thank you Restricter, Hubby and Off 5th!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
    Let me start by saying a big Thank You to all who inspired, encouraged and helped me search for my emerald earrings.

About a year and a half ago I fell in love with these Temple Saint Clair Elena Earrings. I first noticed them in a jewelry case at Off Fifth. The price was $3500. I watched them, hoping the price would drop, for almost a year. After a year of hoping for a price drop, they seemed to have sold.

Around February 3rd, 6 months after they have vanished, these earring reappeared in Off Fifth's cases. These earrings were vastly discounted, now $1399.00 with an additional 40% off (final price $900), and potentially in my grasp. I just needed to discuss with hubby. After 5 days of talking, he told me I can go buy them. I went to the store, and they were sold. I was very disappointed. I spent the next 2 weeks checking the cases hoping they would return. During this two week period, I read Restricter's thread. She said she had visited 3 different Off 5th locations. Her thread gave me the idea to ask the store to search other locations. On Friday, after 1/2 an hour working with a wonderful sales associate, I was able to purchase the last pair in the company. I received them in the mail today, and I am in love.

The earrings I purchased are the same as the link below (sorry I am not able to post pictures at the moment). Original retail was $5500. My total, including tax and shipping came to abot $910.00. Thank you for letting me share.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=temple+saint+clair+elena&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=f3qs0lSULV2rYM&tbnid=luuIjm9oAvxy8M:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=%2Furl%3Fsa%3Di%26rct%3Dj%26q%3Dtemple%2Bsaint%2Bclair%2Belena%26source%3Dimages%26cd%3D%26cad%3Drja%26docid%3Df3qs0lSULV2rYM%26tbnid%3DluuIjm9oAvxy8M%3A%26ved%3D0CAUQjRw%26url%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.1stdibs.com%252Fjewelry%252Fearrings%252Fdangle-earrings%252Ftemple-st-clair-elena-emerald-diamond-yellow-gold-earrings%252Fid-j_160730%252F%26ei%3DIxENU-nhI-bUsASXw4GgCA%26psig%3DAFQjCNH9P4zOA7OG1x6dVvQHcEXXXfy2iQ%26ust%3D1393451671529787&ei=IxENU-nhI-bUsASXw4GgCA&psig=AFQjCNH9P4zOA7OG1x6dVvQHcEXXXfy2iQ&ust=1393451671529787

2. Wow, great story. High 5 you, for being persistent.
    Ear rings are very pretty

3. Thank you!

4. Gorgeous, and a coup of a price!:woohoo:

5. Gorgeous earrings and fantastic price - they were meant to be yours. Congrats!

6. Really beautiful earrings and what a steal! Congrats. :smile:

Posting a pic for you because I initially had problems following the link on my iPad

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393377918.019768.jpg

7. They're beautiful! They have a regal look to them and a modern edge. How exciting to find them and at such a great discount, makes it that much more enjoyable. Wear them in good health!

8. Thank you for the compliment! It was a long wait, but definately worth the savings :smile:

Thank you so much! I was so excited to get the last pair. They were definately waiting for me in Nashville ( shipped to NJ).

Thank you! I was very happy to see the Fedex truck arrive with my package.

Btw- thank you for adding the picture.

Thank you! I love how they have a bit of sparkle but still can be worn daily.

9. Congrats! They are beautiful.

10. Excellent! Congratulations! Persistance does pay off -- a great bargain, too. That makes it even sweeter!

11. They're very pretty!

12. The are gorgeous! Congratulations! The price you bought them for is a real steal. Can't wait to see your pics :smile:

13. Wow! Congratulations! It´s the best feeling to catch such a beautiful bargain!!!

14. Congrats on your great bargain (I love a great bargain😉)! And these are beautiful. I definitely admire your discipline and will power!

15. wow!!! what an amazing deal and gorgeous earrings!