Thank You notes?

1. Has anyone here ever gotten a thank you note in the mail from Coach? I just bought a Scarf Print Tote about a week ago and got a thank you note in the mail today. I have bought many bags, and never got a note before. It was very nice, just surprising:yes: .

2. Yup..there was a thread on this a while back...some claim its whenever its a certain dollar amount...but I've gotten them when its way less than that...and I've gotten them from stores I've never shopped at before...and never from my home store...

3. Whoopsie...I did a search before making the thread, but nothing came up:shame: .

Thanks for responding:flowers: .

4. i don't think it's a dollar amount at all. i just think it's the store/salesperson.

i got a thank you note when i bought my sig. satchel and my pleated hobo, but didn't get one when i bought my hamptons weekend tote. and keep in mind i bought my satchel in a different state.

5. I have gotten thank you notes before many times. All the sales girls at my local Coach store are really nice so maybe that is the reason. :smile:

6. I've gotten a thank you note a couple times. Everytime I go almost.

7. Man, I *never* get thank you notes, even though the salespeople at my local store are so nice and know my face. Ah, well. Maybe some day!

8. Not me but I have never shopped at the Coach store itself, only at the outlets.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice