THANK YOU - My New Baby Cabas!

queenmab

Reach for the sun
Sep 25, 2006
I thought it would never happen. I've waited and waitlisted, and waited some more. I lurked on ebay looking for just the perfect auction, and actually found a decent one (still above retail.) But just when I was going to shell out the extra $$ a lovely PFM PMed me and gave me the scoop on a lone baby cabas waiting at a boutique.

She made my New Year!

Well I had to go home today and wait for the cable guy, and while I was there the DHL truck pulled up - and it was for me. Talk about timing! And inside was a white Chanel box and my second Chanel, one I've been dreaming about. I didn't even have to wait until I came home from work today!:nuts:

Purse Forum Members are the BEST! And one especially - THANKS! :heart:

I Love my new Baby Cabas! :yahoo:

Attachments

• cococabas.jpg
    cococabas.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 383
Beautiful-- thanks for including the pic w/ the cosmetic pouch showing.
I know exactly how you feel. I was about to give up on mine, I have been at the top of Bloomies wait list for a LONG time, but my SA called today and my khaki baby is on the way!!
Congrats- Enjoy~~~~

congrats! you definitely got lucky since those bags are impossible to track down.

ps. love the pug in your avatar. i have 3 pugs! :heart:

I know I feel like the luckiest girl in the world right now. I have a huge GRIN on my face. :biggrin: I can't believe I didn't drag it back to work with me.

I have two pugs, Boris & Natasha, and someday they will both sit still for a picture.

And the Baby Cabas is a stunning silver!