Thank you Mulberry - Fantastic Service

Slowhand

O.G.
Feb 12, 2009
:woohoo:In 14 days they authenticated my ebay purchased Roxy , repaired a stud and returned it to me WITH a dust bag all for £17.25 !

Apart from John Lewis I can't think of a company who offers such great customer service.

Great news Slowhand. Must say Mulberry seem to be getting on with my choc phoebe fairly quickly. They phoned this week to quote a price for re-inking (so can assume from that it's genuine) and said i should have it back end of next week. Hurrah!!!

I not heard anything at all yet and i took mine to sm factory shop by hand on monday i phoned yester was aiting for a call back but it didnt happen either :0(

I agree - my bags came back in less than two weeks & they gave me a dust bag for free too!! :yahoo: I had asked how I could purchase one & asked them to let me know, but no need.

Thoroughly fantastic bunch!! :woohoo:

I phoned on friday asking about my rockley and gave my details and invoice number and said i would get a call back, which didnt happen .:cursing:

i thought i might get a call this morning and still nothing.:pout:
its now 2:55 pm and i jut rang and they said my bags not even on the system yet:rant::censor::mad:.

not very good at all, or maybe i am just unlucky.:wondering

I phoned on friday asking about my rockley and gave my details and invoice number and said i would get a call back, which didnt happen .:cursing:

i thought i might get a call this morning and still nothing.:pout:
its now 2:55 pm and i jut rang and they said my bags not even on the system yet:rant::censor::mad:.

not very good at all, or maybe i am just unlucky.:wondering

How long have they had your bag ? I was told that mine was in the system because they received it before they closed off for a stock check. Maybe your's was received after they closed ?