Thank You MK for the Perfect Evening Bag!

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
I had to attend a wedding yesterday. Earlier in the day, I made a trip to Nordstroms to pick up a few last minute things. While driving out there, it dawned on me that I didn't have a bag for the wedding. I rarely go out anymore, so its been a long time since I've needed an evening bag, and it didn't occur to me that I don't own anything for "special occasions". I figured I'd check out the Anniversary Sale bags and clutches and pick up something "light" (in other words, no Alexander McQueen or Valentino or Fendi or other high-end designers!). Unfortunately, nothing caught my eye, until . . .

I wandered over towards the other end, and too a look at Michael Kors high-end collection. There was an oversized quilted clutch that caught my eye (the 'Gia'), but I prefer shoulder bags to clutches, and then I saw it - the perfect evening bag! The leather was incredible - buttery soft and smooth - and it was lined with suede! Its a smaller bag (I could never use it as an every day bag), but not too small that I couldn't carry the "essentials" with me. Plus it had an outside pocket where I could keep my phone (a preference of mine)! I pulled out the tag fully expecting to see a (low) 4-digit number, but to my surprise it was only $695! With a stack of Nordstrom notes loaded onto a gift card, that was it - I had found the perfect evening bag! And here she is, in all her glory, put into use last night ~ meet 'Vivian' the newest member of my handbag family!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406482632.826295.jpg