Thank you LV experts

Trish2531

Aug 25, 2012
I am the proud owner of 3 LV's. I have a Neverfull MM in Monogram, a Totally PM in Monogram, and a STUNNING Alma in Vernis Amarante.
Before I bought my first LV, I got on this website and educated myself about the brand, the fact that you can only buy them brand new form the LV website, etc. I learned a lot about how to spot fakes on Ebay, which came in very handy when I bought a Multicolore Annie from an Ebay auction. I won the bag, but when I got the bag, I quickly realized that the pictures from the auction did not accurately depict the abominable fake that I received!!!
It took me all of 3 seconds to figure it out, and I promptly emailed the seller, called her out on the fact that it was fake, and demanded a refund.
So thank you TPF ladies!!! Without you girls I might still be one of the many trusting people who fall victim to unscrupulous Ebay scammers.

I have been on here for many years...I haven't been on much lately, but I agree with you that if it wasn't for here I would've been ripped off a few times. Oh and by the way, I think you have a nice collection, I would love to have the 3 classic bags you own! I gotta work on that!

I am the proud owner of 3 LV's. I have a Neverfull MM in Monogram, a Totally PM in Monogram, and a STUNNING Alma in Vernis Amarante.
Before I bought my first LV, I got on this website and educated myself about the brand, the fact that you can only buy them brand new form the LV website, etc. I learned a lot about how to spot fakes on Ebay, which came in very handy when I bought a Multicolore Annie from an Ebay auction. I won the bag, but when I got the bag, I quickly realized that the pictures from the auction did not accurately depict the abominable fake that I received!!!
It took me all of 3 seconds to figure it out, and I promptly emailed the seller, called her out on the fact that it was fake, and demanded a refund.
So thank you TPF ladies!!! Without you girls I might still be one of the many trusting people who fall victim to unscrupulous Ebay scammers.
Agree w/ ya! I'm so so grateful for the experts here and I've learned so much that I can spot fakes better than before. It's never a bad thing to educate yourself on something you're gonna invest in. It will go a long waysss. ;)

Ditto :yes:
When I was 18, I bought my first step up from a Coach bag, it was a big fat fake! Chanel, preowned, serial number and the whole 9. TPF is my 2nd school of education and my adventures in retail therapy would be lost with out it:heart: .