Thank You Louis Vuitton!

mary333

O.G.
Mar 27, 2011
I was at a roller skating party for one of my daughter's friends and I locked my car and took her to enjoy the party. When I returned to my car, it was a total mess. It had been broken into but no damage was done which I'm very glad about. Things were stolen though and the inside of my car had CDs, the contents of my glove compartment, candy, toys, all the things in my car were thrown everywhere. I have no idea how they broke in. All the lights were on in my car too. I drove a car full of kids (7 of them to be exact) and they were all scared and crying. I am so thankful that I had nothing of value in my car. I had a broken GPS, a Lululemon bag with socks, some gift cards with a few dollars on them to an ice cream place, and that was about all that was missing. Until I realized... My Louis Vuitton sunglass case was gone. It came with my sunglasses and I loved it because it protected them so well when they weren't on my head and it had a little dust bag for the sunnies in it. I'm so very glad I had my actual sunglasses on my head with me and not in the car! But to me, it was a beautiful set and part of it was now missing.

I called Louis Vuitton on the phone and they told me they cannot give me a new one because they have no extras. They don't sell hard cases either, just soft ones. I went to my local Louis Vuitton and the salesgirl was so nice and went to look in the back for another case for me but there was nothing. She gave me a dust bag for it but it was too big. I was still happy to get something when another salesgirl told me to wait a minute and went into the back and returned with a brand new case for me and the perfect size little dust bag, exactly what I had before. I was so happy!! They were so nice and so accommodating! I am so thankful for my local store. They have never been anything but nice. Thanks for letting me share!

I'm sorry your car was broken into such a violation I know. But I am glad you were able to get your case back! Great ending to a terrible story!

Be blessed,
MoNikki

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

So sad and scary. I'm sorry this happened to you. So glad that LV gave you a case, as much as people complain it's nice to hear good things. There are some really good LV employees.

I'm so sorry to hear about your car getting broken into, that's terrible. Glad to hear that your local store was able to replace your case and dustbag though. It always means the world to me when people help in ways that they're not required to. Great customer service goes a long ways with me because it's so hard to find these days. Glad to hear that you are safe, that there was no damage and that you were able to recover some of what you lost.

Oh no! I'm so sorry about your car being broke into...I can only imagine how terrible that feeling would be even if they didn't take anything of value...thankfully you were offered great customer service by your local store! 😊

Horrible story with a beautiful end! Sorry for the car getting broken into and congrats on the new case and dustbag! I think it is all about LV people and their responsibilities and possibilities in their store structure.