Thank you Ladies of TPF...Part II

Oct 24, 2007
My wife is now at your level ladies, loving her 35 cm Rouge Garance Togo Birkin with PHW (I can't believe I am talking your Hermes lingo!)...attached is the picture I promised. And the addiction begins...thanks for your encouragement and tips (and you know who you are ladies!)...my wife's a happy camper!! And for those on the quest for one...keep your eyes on the prize!!! The hunt is worth it...however frustrating! TFP thanks...glad I found you!:tup:

Attachments

• PB280126.JPG
    PB280126.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 240
  • PB280128.JPG
    PB280128.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 700
Hooray!! It all worked out well in the end! I remember your original post and I thought that you would have to wait, well it came!! Its lovely that the ladies here managed to help you out!!
The Birkin you purchased is a wonderful bag!! I am sure she will wear it well!!
Congrats again!
x

Dear Mr. PPgles:

I am SO HAPPY for your wife (you NOT only got her the bag/dogon and Kelly scarf), you deserve a BIG KISS from her!!!!!!!!!

Pad yourself for your LOVING gesture and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Oh, how totally gorgeous!! Congratulations on scoring a TDF Birkin. You are an amazing DH. She is a very, very lucky lady... a fab Birkin (& Dogon & scarf) and a fab DH!

neonwow.gif

Thank you ladies...no H for me...just the wife....I figured, if she looks good with her baubles and her H's then I look good even if I wear torned jeans!!!! That's how I was raised!!!

But TPF has help me out a lot as you ladies are just willing to take us "newbies" onto your wings and give us ideas on how to nab an elusive icon. This is the only forum I know..My wife's (doctor) friends are shock on how I got one for my DW so quickly :yahoo:and that alone is something I can wear on my sleeves...and it feels darn good if I may add!...(got one for her in less than 3 months of putting the concept in to plan!)...thanks angsain to the TPF ladies...

So for the ladies on this forum, what's the average number of Hermes (Birkin ot Kelly of Evelyn or Contance, etc. ) do a respectable H-loving woman deserves...once a year (sounds fair to me!)...anything more than that? ...I don't know!!!

I am so happy that your wife was able to receive such great gifts in time for her 50th! It will sure make turning 50 fantastic!!!
I love that red garance. Happy Birthday,to your wife!