Thank you Grechen and LunaBoston!!! (I won the Kerry pouch!)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just wanted to share my first ever win from any sort of drawing in my life! and it's a RM kerry pouch signed by Rebecca herself!

I received a notice from Grechen from grechenscodes to tell me I won a RM prize from a drawing back in November, so I was really surprised and excited, since I have never won anything before. I have been kicking myself for not scooping up any of the RM (heart) LunaBoston accessories during my short trip to Boston to visit my BFF there in the fall, so this was a perfect prize. It reminds me of my BFF, when we met Rebecca in the LunaBoston store, and I love it!

What a gorgeous color!

Thank you!!!

Attached Files:

2. c:heart:ngrats girlie!!! :yes:

3. Soooo cool! Congrats!

4. congrats!!!

5. ohh lucky u!! :smile:

6. Hey, that's really cool. Congratulations! I'd be psyched too.

7. Congrats!! Thats a great prize!!

8. congrats, what an awesome prize! :smile:

9. How exciting! Congrats!

10. Very, very cool! That's great that someone like you won the prize, since it brings back positive memories for you...plus you actually met RM!

Congrats!

11. I am so in love with the color and the pouch!!! Now I want to get a Cory as well.