Thank you & good-bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooo! Don't go away...:crybaby:
Fight, don't give up!
You said: "I have not taken her rude comments personal but I don't want my tolerance to come to its end": but I know you're strong enough to remain without permitting this person to change you!:yes:
:heart:Steph.

Nooo! Don't go away...:crybaby:
Fight, don't give up!
You said: "I have not taken her rude comments personal but I don't want my tolerance to come to its end": but I know you're strong enough to remain without permitting this person to change you!:yes:
:heart:Steph.

You are right. I want to thank you and all the other sweet members who have cheered me up. :yes:

Perhaps it's just a clash of opinions? Hope you don't take them to heart and enjoy your stay here :smile:
IMO what I feel as bullying would be if someone deliberately comments negatively in most/every thread I post in.

Don't go just tell me who the Troll is and i'll use my Chanel Guillotine on her:devil:
98_guillotine_xxl.jpg

Awww!!! dont go please :crybaby:. We all here will miss you. Ignore the person who being rude to you because they dont know that you are such a nice person. Newbie does not mean they know nothing. We treat everyone here the same...

eep... this is just sad! i must admit, i don't always frequent the LV forum (i'm more of a chanel gal) BUT, i'm glad that no one has been mean to me in here!

i'm sorry about whatever has happened to make you feel this way, but don't let one person get to you!! this is such a great forum because of all the 99.9% of people that are here! Please cheer up and don't worry about what this person has to say to you! (besides, you are always welcome to the chanel forum, we are very nice:love:)

eep... this is just sad! i must admit, i don't always frequent the LV forum (i'm more of a chanel gal) BUT, i'm glad that no one has been mean to me in here!

i'm sorry about whatever has happened to make you feel this way, but don't let one person get to you!! this is such a great forum because of all the 99.9% of people that are here! Please cheer up and don't worry about what this person has to say to you! (besides, you are always welcome to the chanel forum, we are very nice:love:)

I am glad you have not felt this way. I am feeling much better with all the support I have received from tPFers. Thanks for your sweet invitation. ;)

Just found this thread, never ever give into bullies, that's how they win, stand up to them they run a mile. Bullies are really cowards at heart & can only feel good by making others feel bad. Glad you are staying

Status
Not open for further replies.