Thank You For the Fabulous Birthday Treats *SO MANY PICS* WOOO WOOOOO

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Eugin

O.G.
Aug 27, 2006
Thank you Lisa!!!

Thank you Eugin...yessss we had a great time at the game, more so because we actually won a game LOL
That's true, lol! It's probably the only game we finished from start to end so far without too much grumbling!

icechick

clutch ho!
Dec 16, 2005
Reykjavik
Happy birthday twiggers!! :yahoo:

So glad to hear you had a great day but remember from 29 you only have to age alphabetically so technically you just turned 29b...:P

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
That's true, lol! It's probably the only game we finished from start to end so far without too much grumbling!
Yeah...there was some grumbling in the stands in the first and second quarter...but after that it was party time!!!! LOL

riffraff

Sofa King Blonde!
O.G.
Feb 4, 2007
UK
I keep popping to have another nose. For the magazine subscription I can highly recommend Harpers Bazaar - My Bal buddy got me a subscription to it and it is a fabulous magazine that has be positively drooling whenever I open it.

annanas

O.G.
Jul 15, 2006
happy birthday :yahoo:

So glad to hear you had a great day but remember from 29 you only have to age alphabetically so technically you just turned 29b...:P

are you sure that's only from 29? i was thinking of turning.. ummmm.. 18f this year? :whistle: