Thank You For My First "Happy Birthday" Wish

Dec 5, 2006
I hurried to my pc at 6:15 this morning so that I could log onto the tPF and my email in order to survey today's deals!! To my delight, I had an email from
Megs and Vlad wishing me a Happy Birthday!! That's so sweet! Throughout the day, I am certain to get over a dozen calls from my family(8 brothers and sisters and 6 sons-and a husband), each singing to me.......but you guys were the first.
You made my day.........to be honest, you make my day EVERY Day!! Being a part of tPF is my second favorite thing to do. Obviously, my first favorite thing to do is buying purses....and being a part of tPF has enabled me to do that at a fraction of the cost! I thank you. Later today, I will do what I have needed to do, but have procrastinated at thus far. That is to introduce myself to everyone. Last night, I spent some time reading many of the introductions of other members. They were all so delightful. Thanks for allowing me to be part of the "family"!

Awww well we really do care about everyone here!!!! Hope you have an amazing birthday and thank you for the nice compliments!! :heart: